Voodoo Pinwheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voodoo Pinwheel

World of Warcraft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

recruitment wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moooncow!

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-08

recruitment wanted Empty
PostSubject: recruitment wanted   recruitment wanted Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:33 am

Character Name & Level: Mooncow

Race: Tauren

Class: Shaman

Days Played: 18

Alts: Doomia lvl 10 human pally (alli spy for raids on SW)

Attunements / Keys (Limit to Burning Crusade include heroic keys.): just got to outlands

How many and what nights a week can you raid? most

What nights can you not raid? none

Raiding Experience: a couple alli raids...not any instances tho

Previous Guilds: Clan blood bear( now members u may know will be in demise) Prime evil

Current Talent Spec & Why: elemental. very good spell hit and damage. thats what i want my shammy to be and i love those spell crits just as much as the next guy.

Are you willing to respec? If needed. to resto

Why do you want to join our guild? ive seen many Voodoos, and after i left Prime Evil because of low level begginng and to much complaining, i want that right guild for me. After viwng the website... its everything i need

Personal Information (Optional but appreciated.) I live in Missouri. my names Peter. im 16 and im a junior now... 3.35gpa.
Back to top Go down
mokre

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-05-20

recruitment wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruitment wanted   recruitment wanted Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:59 pm

our minimum requirement at the moment is that you be level 70 and keyed for Karazhan. when you reach 70 and attain your key, feel free to reapply.
Back to top Go down

recruitment wanted
Page 1 of 1