Voodoo Pinwheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voodoo Pinwheel

World of Warcraft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LvL 70 Lock (new to the server)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naratus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-10

LvL 70 Lock (new to the server) Empty
PostSubject: LvL 70 Lock (new to the server)   LvL 70 Lock (new to the server) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:58 pm

Character Name & Level:Naratus here is my armory link
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Naratus

Race:undead

Class:warlock

Days Played:207 and some change

Alts:none on this server

Attunements / Keys (Limit to Burning Crusade include heroic keys.):attunded for all instance cept for hyjial and Black Temple

How many and what nights a week can you raid? right now just about every night

What nights can you not raid?

Raiding Experience:ive been all the way through kara, gruuls and Mags lair, ive been up to and killed void reaver and luker below on my human warrior on a different server so i know those fights aswell

Previous Guilds:on my old server before it merged with another guild which is when i switched servers was Dunder Muffin

Current Talent Spec & Why:43/7/11 im affliction, its really my favorite spec and is very good for both PvP and PvE

Are you willing to respec?yes

Why do you want to join our guild? well i just transfered to this server from blackrock and i heard your guild was good and was the only good guild recuriting atm, im also looking to meet new people and just have fun in a good progressing guild

Personal Information (Optional but appreciated.)

Age: im 19 and currently in college im getting my major in finace

Tell us about yourself: im a fun person i get along with others very well, so you can basically call me a people person and i just like to have fun but when it comes down to being serious i do. ive also been playing this game since blizz had the open beta going so ive been playing for about 4 years now lol, before the expansion i was in a guild the was in naxx and was tons of fun!

thank you taking the time to read my application and have a nice day!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mokre

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-05-20

LvL 70 Lock (new to the server) Empty
PostSubject: Re: LvL 70 Lock (new to the server)   LvL 70 Lock (new to the server) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:08 pm

thanks for applying, Naratus. i will discuss your app with the other officers and someone will get in touch with you in-game.
Back to top Go down

LvL 70 Lock (new to the server)
Page 1 of 1