Voodoo Pinwheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voodoo Pinwheel

World of Warcraft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shachan during the day this week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shachan

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Shachan during the day this week Empty
PostSubject: Shachan during the day this week   Shachan during the day this week Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:51 pm

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that if you see Shachan online during the daytime Mon, Tues, and/or Wed it will not be me. My 7 year old has been pestering me to let him play and do some battlegrounds so I am going to let him do it this week. He starts school next week so I figured it would be a good way for him to end his summer break. Killing some alliance (and getting daddy some honor points) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Character sheet
Race: Undead
Level: 70
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Shachan during the day this week   Shachan during the day this week Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:40 pm

damn I need to get me one of them kid types
Back to top Go down
Shachan

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Shachan during the day this week   Shachan during the day this week Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:20 pm

I will have you know that when I left for work he had already earned my rogue over 3500 honor and my mage was over 1500 just for today Wink What's great about this is he LOVES doing battlegrounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shachan during the day this week   Shachan during the day this week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shachan during the day this week
Page 1 of 1