Voodoo Pinwheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voodoo Pinwheel

World of Warcraft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sponge - 70 Warrior... man, thats familiar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sponge

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Sponge - 70 Warrior... man, thats familiar Empty
PostSubject: Sponge - 70 Warrior... man, thats familiar   Sponge - 70 Warrior... man, thats familiar Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:29 pm

Character Name & Level: Sponge, 70 Warrior

Race: Orc

Class: Warrior

Days Played: 50

Alts: none noteworthy

Attunements / Keys (Limit to Burning Crusade include heroic keys.): All, except Hyjal / BT

How many and what nights a week can you raid? All.

What nights can you not raid? None.

Raiding Experience: High King, all but Nightbane, Netherspite, and Illhoof

Previous Guilds: Voodoo Pinwheel, Cowbell, Harlequins.

Current Talent Spec & Why: 11/6/44, Anger Management/Imp TC for Arms, 1 point in Imp Demo Shout+5 in Creulty for Fury, and Devastate+

Are you willing to respec? Yessir. I got pretty good gear all around, meeting the requirements besides crit in battle, because those numbers aren't "easily obtained" as said in the Requirements post, but I got the AP down quite well on both. =P

Why do you want to join our guild? Well, I used to think that I was kicked for a very poor reason... well, I figured out that after the encounter with Harlequins, that wasn't too poor of a reason at all. I want to get back in because of the leaders that I liked, among other things. I enjoy the fact that Voodoo is a casual guild who has raiding pretty well set, and with members who aren't total dicks. Oh, and I've cut back on my outbursts a lot ^^
Back to top Go down
Omarr

Omarr

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Character sheet
Race: Undead
Level: 70
Class: Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Sponge - 70 Warrior... man, thats familiar   Sponge - 70 Warrior... man, thats familiar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:08 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponge

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Sponge - 70 Warrior... man, thats familiar   Sponge - 70 Warrior... man, thats familiar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:10 pm

yeah... I try. I'm out of worthwhile guilds that need warriors, so I'm making another pass at 'em =P
Back to top Go down
Pales

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Character sheet
Race: Tauren
Level: 70
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Sponge - 70 Warrior... man, thats familiar   Sponge - 70 Warrior... man, thats familiar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:43 pm

Thanks for the application, we'll review it and an officer will be in touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sponge - 70 Warrior... man, thats familiar   Sponge - 70 Warrior... man, thats familiar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sponge - 70 Warrior... man, thats familiar
Page 1 of 1