Voodoo Pinwheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voodoo Pinwheel

World of Warcraft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Holy Pally, transferring in...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krysenia

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-07

70 Holy Pally, transferring in... Empty
PostSubject: 70 Holy Pally, transferring in...   70 Holy Pally, transferring in... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:28 am

Character Name & Level: Ashtarta (it is gonna be changed when I transfer probably) - 70

ARMORY - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Steamwheedle+Cartel&n=Ashtarta

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Pally =)

Days Played: I'm assuming this means /played - if so it's at 112 days

Alts: This is my only Horde; however, on Silver Hand Alliance I have a 70 Warlock and a 70 Druid that I raid with and I also have a 50 Mage.

Attunements / Keys (Limit to Burning Crusade include heroic keys.):
I am attuned for KZ, all heroics, and even though they don't count anymore I am attuned for SSC and the Eye.

How many and what nights a week can you raid?
As I do raid on my warlock on another server, I can raid on any day that doesn't fall on those lol.

What nights can you not raid?
Right now we raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7-10 PST. So not those nights =P

Raiding Experience: I have almost all pre-TBC experience and for TBC I have KZ down and also Gruul's and some Mag's.

Previous Guilds: none on Uldaman

Current Talent Spec & Why: Holy - 46 / Prot - 15 -- I like healing as a pally, it's all I have ever really used with her.

Are you willing to respec? I would be willing to respec but I wouldn't like it lol, plus I don't really have any gear for another spec at the moment.

Why do you want to join our guild? I am interested in furthering my end-game experience and helping with the success of others in a team environment. It just isn't working out well on my current server and I have a friend that plays on Uldaman and he said I should look for end-game guilds and he mentioned you guys. I posted on Uldaman forums and i was directed to apply here, so I am =)

Personal Information (Optional but appreciated.)

Tell us about yourself: I live on a horse ranch in TN. I am a Computer Tech Manager for a company that contracts with many local business for security and tech issues. I really love WoW lol =P
Back to top Go down
Omarr

Omarr

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Character sheet
Race: Undead
Level: 70
Class: Warlock

PostSubject: Re: 70 Holy Pally, transferring in...   70 Holy Pally, transferring in... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 5:09 am

sounds like we have a winner, I'll be in contact with you as soon as possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krysenia

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: 70 Holy Pally, transferring in...   70 Holy Pally, transferring in... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:46 am

that's really cool then. Transfer is complete btw =)
Back to top Go down
Pales

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Character sheet
Race: Tauren
Level: 70
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 70 Holy Pally, transferring in...   70 Holy Pally, transferring in... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:13 pm

What's your ingame name on the server now so that we can get into contact?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Holy Pally, transferring in...   70 Holy Pally, transferring in... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Holy Pally, transferring in...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Voodoo Pinwheel :: Recruitment-
Jump to: