Voodoo Pinwheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voodoo Pinwheel

World of Warcraft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baden lvl 70 warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baden

Baden lvl 70 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Baden lvl 70 warlock   Baden lvl 70 warlock Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:25 am

Character Name & Level: Baden 70
Race: Orc
Class: Warlock
Days Played: 33 days 8 hours
765 shadow dmg with only demon armor with current spec (around 900-1k as demo)
4.44% hit
12.75% crit (20.75% as destru but still need some better gems)
664 STAM
331 INT
Alts: this server Raix 44 shaman; other servers Kary 64 rogue, furfit 50 druid
Attunements / Keys (Limit to Burning Crusade include heroic keys.): (need 2nd kara key frag have 3rd) CFR key, 1k lower city rep to go 3k consortium rep to go
How many and what nights a week can you raid? pretty much every night from 9pm-5am est
What nights can you not raid?
Raiding Experience: MC cleared and BWL cleared pre-BC
Previous Guilds: recently Offensive, pre-BC was in fatalis for about 1.5 months before i took a hiatus (currently unguilded)
Current Talent Spec & Why: 44/17/0 for farming or 7/5/49 for pvp depending on day
Are you willing to respec? of course Smile im always willing to respec to better fit the raid
Why do you want to join our guild? well i m looking for a raiding guild and i have grouped with a couple of members on 5 man pugs and haven't had a bad experience yet ____________________________________________________
Personal Information (Optional but appreciated.)
Tell us about yourself: Im a Pit Boss in Las Vegas. Moved here shortly after BC hit, which is when i took a break from wow because I was working 2 jobs and didnt have time to play. Found one good job so i dropped the other 2 and ended up playing again. I was disappointed when i logged in and found that 90% of my friends either werent playing anymore or were on different servers, so i leveled a rogue to 64 on a pvp server. Made a lock bank alt and it reminded me how much i like the class so i came back to this lock since it was already 60 with MC and BWL gear. (not like i need my ony scale cloak anymore though lol)
Back to top Go down
Omarr

Omarr

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Character sheet
Race: Undead
Level: 70
Class: Warlock

Baden lvl 70 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baden lvl 70 warlock   Baden lvl 70 warlock Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:40 am

Thanks for posting! I'll be in contact with you in-game Laughing
Back to top Go down

Baden lvl 70 warlock
Page 1 of 1