Voodoo Pinwheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voodoo Pinwheel

World of Warcraft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman apps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Untame

Shaman apps Empty
PostSubject: Shaman apps   Shaman apps Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:59 am

Character Name & Level:
My character name is Untame and his level is 70
Race:
Tauren
Class:
Shaman
Days Played:
Afternoon to evening
Alts:
Ironmen, 42 rogue
Attunements / Keys (Limit to Burning Crusade include heroic keys.):
KZ, MC, BWL
How many and what nights a week can you raid?
3 nights a week; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
What nights can you not raid?
Monday, Friday, and weekend
Raiding Experience:
I have experience up to Prince in KZ with two successful attempt and also have two successful attempt at Mag.
Previous Guilds:
Midnight buddy
Dread
Current Talent Spec & Why:
My current spec atm is Enhancement, because I am having problem farming material and also the amount pay for respec is at the max. So I am trying to stick to one spec only for the time being.
Are you willing to respec?
Yes if it require by guild but then I will just end up losing a lot more time due to lvl my alt to replace and farm material.
Why do you want to join our guild?
I want to stay in a guild that make progression and people that try or don’t want drama. I play wow to get away from stress and don’t have time to be in a guild that create more stress with drama.

Personal Information (Optional but appreciated.)

Tell us about yourself: I am currently working in the IT field so I will be a busy bee, and sometimes work might keep me off a few nights which is rarely the case but if it does I will let the guild know. I also have a family of my own, so if the guild stick to the guild raiding time I am good with it because usually my wife gets home by 12 server time. Wife aggros means now WOW for a few days…LOL
Back to top Go down
mokre

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Shaman apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman apps   Shaman apps Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:36 am

Thanks for applying, Untame. Unfortunately, according to your armoury profile, your base stats are well below what our minimum requirements are. You need at least 1000 attack power and 18% crit (20 preferred) to be considered.

If your armoury profile isn't up to date, or you have a different set of raiding gear, please let me know in game, or reply to this post. If you can meet the minimum requirements, we'd be happy to consider your application.
Back to top Go down

Shaman apps
Page 1 of 1