Voodoo Pinwheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voodoo Pinwheel

World of Warcraft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finz

Application - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Application - Rogue   Application - Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:22 pm

Before my application is posted I would like to make something clear. My Rogue is currently 56, but I have not really been focusing on leveling it. I know that, as 56, I would not meet the requirements for Voodoo Pinwheel, but I hope that I can by the time 70 rolls around. (I have a 70 Ally on Uldaman and know what Rogue gear to get, and from where.) I am not looking to join Voodoo Pinwheel for free epics for my Rogue, but I am looking to 'switch' sides, per se. I want to raid on Horde side. I hope this clears some stuff up.
---
Character Name & Level: Finz, 56

Race: Orc

Class: Rogue

Days Played: 150+ with all characters combined.

Alts: None.

Attunements / Keys (Limit to Burning Crusade include heroic keys.): None.

How many and what nights a week can you raid? All nights.

What nights can you not raid? None.

Raiding Experience: Full Kara, Gruul's, Magtheridon, Void Reaver, The Lurker Below.

Previous Guilds: Windward.

Current Talent Spec & Why: At 70, I will be going Mutilate. This is a very decent DPS build, and I am sure I can gear for it with quick ease.

Are you willing to respec? Every waking moment for the guild.

Why do you want to join our guild? I want to join Voodoo Pinwheel because you guys never start drama. I read the forums and all these other guilds are always drama whores with each other. Also, I have a lot of Horde friends and they talk good about VP.
Back to top Go down
mokre

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue   Application - Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:10 pm

thanks for applying; will discuss your app with the rogue class leader. someone will be in touch.
Back to top Go down
Dizz

Dizz

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Character sheet
Race: Undead
Level: 70
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue   Application - Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:44 am

I was not able to locate an Orc Rogue on Uldaman with the name Finz. Closest match was on Lightning's Blade... is that you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue   Application - Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Rogue
Page 1 of 1