Voodoo Pinwheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voodoo Pinwheel

World of Warcraft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alterr - 70 belf rogue application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alterr

alterr

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Character sheet
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 70
Class: Rogue

Alterr - 70 belf rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Alterr - 70 belf rogue application   Alterr - 70 belf rogue application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:19 am

Character Name & Level: Alterr, 70

Race: Blood Elf

Days Played: 16 days, 23 hours, 54 mins on the Rogue only

Alts: Zignis, 24 Undead Priest; Zarakii, 18 Blood Elf Paladin and a few other low levels to experiment on.

Attunements / Keys (Limit to Burning Crusade include heroic keys.): Working on it right now, have the Shadow Labrynth Key...heh. Also on the 3rd last part of the divination quest chain in SMV. Had trouble finding a group to complete it.

How many and what nights a week can you raid? I'm on almost every night after work/school.

What nights can you not raid? If I have a project, exam, or deadline to meet, but usually can work around that easily.

Raiding Experience: Limited, I just started playing WoW a couple months ago and go myself to 70 fairly quickly as my main focus.

Previous Guilds: Silver Eagle, Prime Evil (current but looking for change).

Current Talent Spec & Why: Combat, Blade Fury + Adrenaline Rush. Found it easier for soloing/PvE and does a solid amount of dps while maintaining evasion.

Are you willing to respec? Sure if need be.

Why do you want to join our guild? Pomp, your current member, was my university house mate and he got me into WoW. I have seen many of your members and their achievements, even on YouTube and I am really impressed. I am looking for a more mature guild with experience that can help me learn more about the game and who also can get things done efficiently while having fun and keeping a good atmosphere. Tired of being around beggars or people who cannot follow instructions well. Also being a few months into this game I know I do not meet all the requirements as I am still grinding rep to obtain the keys and I had just switched professions to make myself some level 70 gear as well. My pair of weapons don't meet the 70 dps limit yet unfortunately but my AP is 1300+ and I have much to improve on. Looking forward to hearing from you all, thank you for your time.

*edit*
Here is me on the Armory Smile
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Alterr
Back to top Go down
mokre

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Alterr - 70 belf rogue application   Alterr - 70 belf rogue application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:09 pm

thanks for applying. will discuss your app with the rogue class leader. someone will be in touch.
Back to top Go down
Dizz

Dizz

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Character sheet
Race: Undead
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Alterr - 70 belf rogue application   Alterr - 70 belf rogue application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:52 am

Contaced via game mail. Waiting for reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alterr - 70 belf rogue application   Alterr - 70 belf rogue application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alterr - 70 belf rogue application
Page 1 of 1