Voodoo Pinwheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voodoo Pinwheel

World of Warcraft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lvl 70 Druid Dingus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dingus

Lvl 70 Druid Dingus Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 70 Druid Dingus   Lvl 70 Druid Dingus Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:44 pm

Character Name & Level: Dingus Lvl 70

Race: Tauren

Class:Druid

Days Played: Well I've been playing WoW since it released pretty much

Alts: I have some on alliance but dont really play them anymore

Attunements / Keys (Limit to Burning Crusade include heroic keys.):I'm in the process of working on my kara key I just have to do SV,Arc, and BM and its done, but it seems to really be hard to get groups for instances. I don't have any heroic keys atm.

How many and what nights a week can you raid? My schedule at work usually varies but I figure I can make at least 4-5 nights a week, I'm sorry I just dont know what nights those are, my schedule changes every week but I usually work days.

What nights can you not raid? Not Sure.

Raiding Experience: I've cleared MC, BWL, half of AQ40, and clear up to Shade in Karazhan

Previous Guilds: Magnus Inferna (H) Hindsight (A) both on Uldaman, and some other hardcore guilds on previous servers.

Current Talent Spec & Why: Feral currently I specced because I love hybrids, and my previous guild needed a tank

Are you willing to respec? Yes

Why do you want to join our guild? I hear that you guys just like to have fun and your doing really well in the endgame stuff. I also never see any drama coming from VP which is really great, as I don't like being involved in any drama.

Personal Information (Optional but appreciated.)

Tell us about yourself: Pretty laid back guy, I just like to have fun thats why I play this game, occassionally I like to break away from WoW and play my Wii or Xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
Pales

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Character sheet
Race: Tauren
Level: 70
Class: Warrior

Lvl 70 Druid Dingus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Druid Dingus   Lvl 70 Druid Dingus Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:48 pm

Ill keep an eye out for you ingame to follow up with you.
Back to top Go down

Lvl 70 Druid Dingus
Page 1 of 1