Voodoo Pinwheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voodoo Pinwheel

World of Warcraft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Balance druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erde

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-02

70 Balance druid Empty
PostSubject: 70 Balance druid   70 Balance druid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:32 pm

Character Name & Level: Erde level 70

Race: Tauren

Class: Druid

Days Played: around 18

Alts: Turbolover, Afflicted.

Attunements / Keys (Limit to Burning Crusade include heroic keys.): None yet, I am almost done gearing, once I am i will pick up my kara key

How many and what nights a week can you raid? I would expect to be able to raid every night, if I am not feeling well a couple nights or if i have some essay I might have to drop out, but I am reliable. (3-5 days)

What nights can you not raid? Random days when I have important things to do or am not feeling well ( won't be too often)

Raiding Experience: Never raided, but am highly experienced and know how the kara bosses work and how to fullfil my roll. (might need a bosskillers.com quick review if i am interviewed / accepted.)

Previous Guilds: Everlastin Goblinstomper and some other failed guilds.

Current Talent Spec & Why: Balance. Most people are thrown off by balance. Yes, unlike rogues and mages, balance lacks the ability to incapacitate an NPC (Cyclone sucks in PvE). However, Balance druids have the ability to pump out unbelieveable ammounts of damage within a short or long duration of time. With my intended gear, Enchants, and spec : http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/druid/talents.html?50032201250313523105100000000000000000000050023340000000000000 I will have great mana regen, reduced threat output and still pump out tons of damage. I even out Dps any other classes in instnaces with my quality gear

Are you willing to respec? No, i can explain if needed.

Why do you want to join our guild? Voodoo Pinwheel seems like the only raiding guild where i can actually have fun in and still be serious at the same time. I like the fact that the raid schedule isn't focused on taking people's lives away too.
Back to top Go down
Omarr

Omarr

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Character sheet
Race: Undead
Level: 70
Class: Warlock

70 Balance druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Balance druid   70 Balance druid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:40 pm

Balance you say Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Erde

70 Balance druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Balance druid   70 Balance druid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:33 pm

Omarr wrote:
Balance you say Rolling Eyes

Boomkin love
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Character sheet
Race: Undead
Level: 70
Class: Priest

70 Balance druid Empty
PostSubject: Kara Key   70 Balance druid Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:32 am

When you pick up your Kara key give Bain a whisper
Back to top Go down
Erde

70 Balance druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Balance druid   70 Balance druid Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:29 pm

Bain wrote:
When you pick up your Kara key give Bain a whisper

aight, I am almost done with collecting kara gear. Just have to do shattered halls and i have just started kara key quest too. afro
Back to top Go down
Erde

70 Balance druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Balance druid   70 Balance druid Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:24 pm

K getting key within 2 hours... pst me in game if you will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 Balance druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Balance druid   70 Balance druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Balance druid
Page 1 of 1