Voodoo Pinwheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voodoo Pinwheel

World of Warcraft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tein

Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App. Empty
PostSubject: Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App.   Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:13 pm

Character Name & Level: Tein / 70

Race: Troll

Class: Rogue

Days Played: 41+

Alts: 70 Disc Priest (51+days) 52 Warrior (25+days)

Attunements / Keys (Limit to Burning Crusade include heroic keys.): Tein - Kara, KoT, and Lower City.

How many and what nights a week can you raid? Mon, Tues, Wens, Thurs, Sunday.

What nights can you not raid? Friday, Saturday (usually)

Raiding Experience: All the way from ZG - AQ40 attempts, Kara runs, and many many a 5 man.

Previous Guilds: Blackrock PVP (Aggramar) Erus (Uldaman)

Current Talent Spec & Why: 17/44/0 I chose this spec. because I find it to be good for all around use, PVP, PVE, and so forth. Also cant lose the weapon skill!

Are you willing to respec? Of course, anything to benifit others.

Why do you want to join our guild? Looking for a High End Raiding guild that is friendly, compassionate, and always willing to help one another.

Personal Information: My name is Pat, male, from Mid-Michigan area. Born and raised in Germany til age of 6ish. Work and school make my hours "full time", but theres always time to play!

Tell us about yourself: Ive played WoW for almost 2 1/2 years, I was 2 months late of the opening date. I have much raid/end game experience. I work at Auto Value, selling car parts. I have a passion for my cars! Drive a 07' Civc Si 4dr. Just looking for a good home. Thank you for reading this app!
Back to top Go down
Tein

PostSubject: Armory Link.   Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:18 pm

Link to my armory.
Back to top Go down
Tein

PostSubject: Maybe not?   Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:19 pm

lol maybe not... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mokre

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App.   Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:39 pm

haha.

darn you americans and your 4-door '07 Si 's. should have waited for the Mugen version though Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mokre

PostSubject: Re: Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App.   Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:09 pm

it appears the rest of our class leaders are slacking off.

i'll discuss your app with our rogue class leader when i get a chance. someone will be in touch with you.
Back to top Go down
Dizz

Dizz

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Character sheet
Race: Undead
Level: 70
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App.   Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:52 am

Contaced via game mail. Waiting for reply.
Back to top Go down
Pomp

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Character sheet
Race: Undead
Level: 70
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App.   Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 5:42 pm

mokre wrote:
haha.

darn you americans and your 4-door '07 Si 's. should have waited for the Mugen version though Twisted Evil
don't worry, they're coming here in 08.
Back to top Go down
mokre

PostSubject: Re: Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App.   Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:06 pm

are they? damn. i like my mazda too much though, i think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App.   Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tein - 70 Troll Rogue App.
Page 1 of 1